Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Quick Update and Some Pics of River

I just found out through my friend Tammy that Ruby is currently in the Top Five for her breed for Agility. You can pull up a free report on any breed using this link: http://www.akc.org/invitational/top25/agility/ I was shocked to say the least and had to check for myself. It was really nice seeing her name there next to Penny's. =) I also checked out some other breeds and was pleased to see the Clever Dog listed under Golden Retrievers and Jersey listed under Weimaraners, as well as Spirit under the GWP's. The famous Elan and Flash are also in the Top Five list for Border Collies. Very cool seeing local dogs in the top spots. =)


After the Tibetan Terrier trial last Saturday, the pups and I went to my sister's house to take care of her dog, Sable and cat, Senor Salem von Leroy. My sister was in the hospital having a baby. Adorable! Caleb James Jendras born November 1st at 2:28pm, 8lbs 4oz.




Ruby, River and cousin Sable

Sunday at the trial I had Tammy help me with River. I need to teach him to stand for Conformation. He learned "stand" fairly quickly.





Then Tammy took over for a while since she knows what she's doing. =)







I know he's huge already! And only 5 months old...

No comments: