Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quick Update

Hi Everyone - Thank you for all your concerned emails and well wishes for a speedy recovery for Ruby. We really appreciate it. The vet took the drain tube out last night and said that she is healing very nicely. The staples will come out on the 28th. Of course she had lots of kisses for the vet! :) In the meantime I have contacted the dark haired woman that owns two Ridgebacks and am packing for our move.

Ruby didn't come to work with me today as her dad (my ex-husband) decided that he would step up to the plate and take care of her for me today. He had wanted to see her before she and I moved out of the city and he just felt horrible when he heard what happened. She was very excited to see her dad and explore her old home. Thanks Al!

I spoke with Bob Olson about her accident and he said that he could offer me a partial refund for my entry fees for the Smack-Dab trial. One of the great things about dog people, they totally understand and always offer to help if you need it. :)

No comments: