Monday, April 28, 2008

Ruby's New Title

Ruby finished her Rally Advanced title this past weekend at Rand Park Dog Training Club's Obedience & Rally Trial in Melrose Park, IL on Saturday, April 26th. She took 3rd place under judge Arlene King.




I have to say that I am very proud of her and she was a very good girl. The thing about Ruby is that not only is she a smart and beautiful dog but she is also biddable and very sweet. She makes new friends wherever she goes and people fall in love with her wonderful personality. I am a very lucky person to own such a wonderful dog and to share my life with her.

Here is a picture of my very tired girl on Sunday afternoon. She had quite the fun-filled day: a two-hour playdate with her best friend Libby, some shopping for treats at a couple doggie boutiques in the city and a bath at Soggy Paws. I love how cute she looks when she sleeps. :)


No comments: