Monday, August 18, 2008

Libby and Aunt Hallie Visit

No agility this weekend, no dock diving, nothing...kinda boring but I got caught up on most of my yard work. A little trip to Home Depot on Saturday and I cleaned out my gutters and picked up most of the sticks in the yard. Yawn!


Ruby couldn't wait for Sunday to come. I told her Libby and Aunt Hallie were coming for a visit. She checked the door every two minutes. FINALLY! They arrived!


River was also very excited. This was the first time he'd met Miss Libby and Aunt Hallie. He's never had someone come for a visit. He was so cute trying to hang with the big kids.




River, Ruby and Libby

River really thinks he's the ladies man! I got some really cute shots of the girls being silly and posing.



Libby and Ruby - BFF!




River and Ruby

After playing for hours, running around and wrestling, Hallie and Libby went home. My kids took a much needed nap.


So tired...



I'm glad we had that weekend of "nothing" as the next two weeks will be a whirlwind of activity. Next weekend we have a three-day agility trial in McCook, then we leave Tuesday night for Wisconsin. I have River in Ann Braue's Puppy Workshop for two days and we'll be staying with my parents up in Spooner. The following weekend Ruby has dock diving in Rockford and two days of agility in Manhattan. More pictures and updates to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't River come with you?
Good luck, Birgitta