Friday, February 8, 2008

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ruby, I'm a vizsla & I just turned three last November. I live in Chicago with my mom and my brother, Cougar. I do agility, flyball, dock diving and Rally Obedience. I think I love dock diving the best. I bark a lot to let everyone know that I'm there. My mom says I have the biggest mouth. I just earned my Novice Big Air Title at Rosemont last month. My mom says that I'm also the #1 Nationally ranked vizsla in dock diving. That really doesn't mean much though - there's only three of us! :)

I also LOVE food. It's the best! My mom feeds me raw food. She says it's very good for me and that's why my coat is so shiny.

This past weekend my mom and I went to Kewanee, IL for an AKC agility trial. It wasn't like I remembered last year. It was really hard to run and jump and I didn't really want to do my weaves. My mom says I was good though and that my contacts were very nice. I got 1st place on Saturday and 2nd place on Sunday in Open Standard to finish my title. Whew! It was hard to run in that stuff. After the trial we went to my cousin Sable's house to watch TV and eat dinner.





Sable is a boxer and she's usually a lot of fun but I was tired and just went to bed in the spare bedroom. My Aunt Toni and Uncle Kevin thought it was funny.

This is my friend Libby and me:



She's a vizsla just like me. We met in agility class when we were only a year old. We do lots of stuff together. Hunt quail, go to the beach, run at the park, you name it. We also like to lie around and chew bully sticks. Sometimes we trade. We also celebrated our 2nd birthdays together. We had a big party and invited lots of our friends. There were games and treats for us and our parents. I love treats!

No comments: